The graphite range
The Graphite Range is a hardwearing carpet, classified to Heavy Commercial usage, and has a CE Mark. It works well in heavy traffic areas of your home including stairs and hallways. These carpets are graded suitable for most domestic applications and we will happily give advice on stairs.
Key features of our Graphite Range include:
- Natural eco sustainable fibre
- Resilient and hard wearing
- Natural colouring tends to ‘mask’ soiling
- Tufted product tog ratings: Broadloom – 1.65
- Natural backing on 4 metre: Broadloom – hessian; (5 metre may be re-cycled fibre backing)
- All manufactured within 100 miles of the centre of Cumbria
There are three options in our Graphite Range
Plain, simple and hard wearing
Designer graphite stripe
A striking contemporary design
Made from two 3-ply Graphite Range yarns
1. Graphite Plain
- Available in 4 metre broadloom (5 metre usually available in stock - otherwise can normally be ordered within 5 to 6 weeks)
- Standard product is 45oz./sq.yd.(1526g./sq.m.) with a 7 mm. pile height. Other weights made to order (minimum 50 sq.m.).
- The product is classified to Heavy Commercial grading and has a CE Mark
We offer 5 Natural shades in Rough Fell, Herdwick & Swaledale wools
- Rough Fell
- Swalewick Cross (our own special 'Crossbreed')
- Light Grey Herdwick
- Dark Grey Herdwick
2. Designer Graphite Stripe
We offer 3 standard shades – 'Platinum Stripe', ‘Silverstripe’ and ‘Boldstripe’. Each shade is made from original 'Graphite' plain yarns to enable perfect co-ordination.
3. Graphite Loop
Graphite Loop is available in two shades, 'Eden' and 'Rawthey'. Each shade is made from two 3-ply Graphite Range yarns.